Tournament Mode: Double Elimination
Number of Rounds: Best of 1 until semi-finals where it becomes best of 3
Game Winner: Team who destroys opponents nexus or forces their opponent to surrender
Game length: Until winner is determined
Competition Method: 5v5
Maps Allowed: Summoners Rift
Mode: Tournament Draft
Stoppage of Play:
1. Any player facing technical issues, both hardware or software, must announce this to the tournament referee within the first 5 minutes of the game (actual in-game time). The referee will decide if a restart is necessary.
2. If a player disconnects intentionally without informing a referee, the match will continue as normal.
3.If a player disconnects unintentionally due to the client failing to load, within the first five minutes and before first blood, the player may reconnect as soon as they are able to.
4.If a server crashed, the referee will decide on either restarting the match or awarding the match to the team that was clearly winning (close to destroying the nexus)
1. The use of any cheat program and/or map hack program.
2. An intentional disconnection without a proper and explicitly stated reason
3. The use of any settings exceeding the standard and permitted settings
4. Intentionally allowing an opponent to win a game.
5. Unsportsmanlike or disruptive behaviour such as inappropriate and/or unprofessional actions directed towards another player or tournament official.
6. The use of a game bug that is determined by the board of referees as being unfair.
7. The use of an ineligible player (aka “ringing”)
Upon discovery of any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, the offending player, at the sole discretion of the tournament director or a group of referees, may receive a warning, a forfeit loss, disqualified from the tournament. During the course of the event, the tournament director or group of referees may determine other actions to embody unfair play.
Rule Changes: The Administrators reserve the right to modify the rules as needed. This includes changes due to software updates or releases, event organizer decisions and all other changes deemed necessary to run a successful tournament. Players are responsible for checking the rules on a regular basis and prior to the event to ensure they are in complete compliance. Players must understand that rules listed are guidelines to ensure fair and competitive play and are subject to interpretation by the administrators based on the spirit of the game.